How to use TFS 2012 Feedback Client?
1. Developer requests feedback from stakeholder (e.g. customer) using TFS 2012 webaccess:
2. Stakeholder receives the following email:
3. If the feedback client is not already installed stakeholder installs the tool using link in email.
4. Stakeholder starts feedback session (using link in email):
5. Stakeholder gives feedback via voicerecorder, screenrecorder, screenshots, attachments and/or text:
6. Stakeholder sends feedback:
7. Developer uses Team Explorer to search for “Feedback Requests”:
8. Developer opens feedback work item: